Terms and Conditions
All information, products and services displayed on the StudentKare.com website and related websites for schools constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd., the company that operates StudentKare.com and related websites for schools has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the studentkare.com website and related websites for schools, you have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of colour will be accurate.
- The user certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. A minor user will use this website with the active involvement of a parent or a guardian who will eventually make the final purchase.
- Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on studentkare.com and related websites for schools. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act beyond the control of Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.
- While Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. ensures that the prices on the portal are always updated to reflect the MRP of products as specified by the manufacturer, in exceptional circumstances it may be possible that the MRP on the product shipped to you may be lower than what was billed to you. Under such circumstances Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. will refund the excess amount billed to you provided that this is highlighted within 7 days of the receipt of the product.
- Coupon discounts will be divided proportionately among the items in an order, proportionate to the items order price where there is more than one item in an order. In case if the order is cancelled fully or partially, the coupon discount will also expire fully or partially depending on the applicable amount in the item ordered.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on studentkare.com and related websites for schools shall be entertained only on exceptional cases. Where repeat cancellation of orders will be observed, Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. has the right in its sole discretion to debar the user from using the services of studentkare.com and related websites for schools without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Studentkare.com and related websites for schools like kes.studentkare.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded in such cases and the user shall be informed of the same.
- By placing an order on studentkare.com or related websites, you agree to "Shipment and Delivery policy".
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Studentkare.com and related websites for schools reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of studentkare.com and related websites for schools without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Kare Enterprise Pvt. Ltd. shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
- All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.